How to Apply CBSE Marks Verification & Re Evaluation Form 2022
- Online application / registration of CBSE Board Verification of Marks, Re-Evaluation can be done by only those students who have given CBSE Board Class 10 or 12 examination in this year 2022.
- CBSE Verification of Marks : In this, if the candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of his subjects, then he can do this application, in which the marks of the concerned subject will be re-verified.
- CBSE Board Class X/XII Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Candidates who have applied and obtained photocopy of answerbook will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.
- These details will be required to apply for CBSE Board Verification of Marks and Re-Evaluation.
- Step 1 : The student has to enter his roll number, center number and school code information on the portal, after that he has to select his subject in which Verification of Marks, Re-Evaluation is to be done.
- Step 2 : After filling all the details, the candidate will get an application number.
- Step 3 : On the same application number, the candidate will have to pay the prescribed fee, only after that the process of application will be completed. Candidates who will not pay the fee after registration, their applications will be rejected.
- Step 4 : Wait for Verification of Marks, Re-Evaluation Results.