Subscribe for Free Jobs Updates !
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) before the last date.
For more info about Income Tax Department Recruitment like education qualification, details of vacancy, salary details, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Income Tax Bharti 2021
||Income Tax Department (आयकर विभाग)
||Income Tax Inspector
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
|No Of Vacancies
||Income Tax Inspector: 9300 – 34800/-
Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 5200 – 20200/-
||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant: Degree
Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Pass
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass
||Income Tax Inspector: 18 – 30 Years
Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 – 27 Years
Relaxation of Age:
5 Years for General/ OBC Candidates
10 Years for SC/ ST Candidates
||Short Listed, Interview (No Exam)
||Last Date for Apply – 15 April 2021
||Official Notification & Application Form Pdf
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Hello dear friends welcome again on our website. In this web page we are going to give you the information of Income Tax Department Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the posts of AO Cadre, Executive Assistants, Inspector of Income Tax and others. Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Income Tax Department that is incometaxindia.gov.in before the last date.
Every year Income Tax Department publishes recruitment notice for various posts. Eligible and willing job seekers must fill the application form of post in which they interested and eligible. Income Tax Department provides good opportunity to residents of India. Candidates should work hard to grab these opportunities created by Income Tax Department. Here in this web page we are going to give you the information of Income Tax Department Recruitment.
Candidates can check other information about Income Tax Department Recruitment like education qualification, details of vacancy, salary details, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Income Tax Dept Bharti
Details of Vacancies –
- Income Tax Officer
- AO Cadre
- PS cadre
- Inspector of income Tax
- Executive Assistants
- TA/Steno Grade-II/Driver
- Notice Server/LDC/Driver
- Group C
Educational Qualification –
Applicants must have possessed Matriculation/ HSC/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Statistics and Science stream with typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English against Income Tax Department Openings.
Age Limit –
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Job seekers belong to sc & st category upper age is extended up to 5 years.
- For OBC candidates’ age limit is extended up to 3 years.
Salary Details ->> Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-, Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-.
Selection Process ->> Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Income Tax Officer Exam Pattern
||Income Tax Law & Computation
For the Income Tax Officer Posts, there will be two parts-
- Part-I Will be having four Sections.
- Each Section having Respective Time Duration.
- The Above Mentioned details are only for Reference.
- The details are Tentative and will be updated if the Board makes any changes.
Income Tax Assistant and MTS Exam Pattern
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
For the posts of Income-tax assistant and MTS Examination, there will two papers-
- For Paper I there will be 4 sections and it will be of Objective Type
- Paper II will be a Descriptive Type that will comprise of Short Essay or Letter Writing.
Income Tax Exam Syllabus
Income Tax Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Visual memory
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Discriminating observation
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc
Income Tax Department Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number System.
- Relationship between Numbers
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Time.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- HCF & LCM.
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Income Tax Exam Syllabus – English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
Income Tax Dept Tax Assistant Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Sports and Games
- General Politics
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Economic Scene
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Financial & Economic News
Important Date –
Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
How to Apply –
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Go to “What’s New” section and press on the appropriate link on the home page.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Fill the application form carefully with all details.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a printout for further use in Future.
Important Links –