Subscribe for Free Jobs Updates !
PPSC Recruitment 2021, ppsc.gov.in Apply Online Application Form
Hello friends welcome on our website. In this web page we are going to give you the information of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) recruitment. All the public service commissions of each state are the major part of state government.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) every year conducts recruitment examination to recruit best talent for the posts available. Huge numbers of candidates every year apply to get job in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
Our website team will provide the complete detail of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) recruitment. Now let us see some duties of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) which are accomplished by association of state government of Punjab.
Jal Vibhag Recruitment 2021
||Water Department (जल विभाग)
||Junior Engineer (JE)
|No Of Vacancies
||Total – 612
Water Resource Dept (जल संसाधन विभाग) – 585
Water Resources Management & Development Corporation Dept (जल संसाधन प्रबंधन और विकास निगम विभाग) – 27
||Diploma in Engineering
||18 – 37 Years
||For SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: 1125/-
For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: 500/-
For All Others Categories: 3000/-
For Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: 1750/-
Pay fee through Bank Challan
||Punjab (All India)
||Starting Date for Apply Online – 06 March 2021
Last Date for Apply Online – 27 March 2021
Last Date for Pay Fee Online – 05 April 2021
||Official Notification Pdf
PPSC Recruitment Application Form Details:
- When will promotions of various government officers take place?
- It also advise state government regarding disciplinary actions.
- Direct recruitment
- Many recruitments examination in government departments are conducted by Punjab Pradesh Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- Keep the records of salary structure of government officers.
Method of selection in Punjab Pradesh Public Service Commission (PPSC): Candidates will be selected in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) according to their performance in the following examinations:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Personal interview
All the questions of preliminary examination will be of objective type. And questions will be asked from general awareness and knowledge. Work hard to clear Preliminary examination and entry ticket for Mains examination of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
Candidates those who clear preliminary examination will get chance to appear in mains examination of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). There will be some subjects from which candidates have to select any one of them. This paper will be based on that subject. This paper contains essay writing, English, Hindi.
Procedure to apply in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC):
- First of all candidates have to check whether they are eligible or not for the desired post of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- Those who found themselves eligible should ready to apply.
- Go to the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) which is www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Download the application form of the desired post.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Take out the print of the filled application form.
- Paste you photographs and provide the signature on all the required space.
- Attach all the required documents (as per the post) along with the application form.
- Send it to the official address of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- Keep some Xerox copies of filled application form with you.
Note: More information regarding Punjab PSC you can visit Official Link
Dear job seekers if you have any queries and doubts related to Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) examination admit cards / result / syllabus / answer keys etc. you can comment in comment box.