Subscribe for Free Jobs Updates !
UPSC Recruitment 2021, upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in Registration
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from eligible candidates for UPSC Recruitment for the posts of various.
For more info regarding UPSC Recruitment Advertisement such as eligibility, pay scale, dates, how to apply and other please read full page carefully.
UPSC Vacancy 2021
||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)/ संघ लोक सेवा आयोग
||Indian Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary Examinations 2021
Indian Forest Services (IFS) Preliminary Examination 2021
|No Of Vacancies
||Total – 822
Indian Civil Services (IAS): 712
Indian Forest Services (IFS): 110
||21 to 32 Years
||For GEN/OBC: 100/-
For SC/ST/PH: No Fee
Pay ee through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking or Challan in any branch of SBI
||Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview
||www.upsc.gov.in OR www.upsconline.nic.in
||Starting Date for Apply Online – 04 March 2021
Last Date for Apply Online – 24 March 2021
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline) – 23 March 2021
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online) – 24 March 2021
Pre Exam Date – 27 June 2021
||IAS Notification Pdf
|IFS Notification Pdf
Union Public Service Commission is the full form of UPSC. This commission is the agency of Indian government. It was started in fall of 1926 by Britishers for the recruitment for some special posts in the administration.
It is usually seen that most of the Indian youth is stepping towards UPSC because it is one of the prestigious government sector of India. For those candidates this page may be useful as they have been searching information for job in this sector. Another reason of its attractiveness may be that is also provide heavy salaries along with luxurious facilities.
Any details regarding the any examinations of UPSC is available on our website. Union Public Service Commission conducts exams, which are:-
|Civil Services Examination,
|Engineering Services Examination,
|Combined Defence Services Examination,
|National Defence Academy Examination,
|Naval Academy Examination,
|Combined Medical Services Examination,
|Special Class Railway Apprentice,
|Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination,
|Central Armed Police Forces Examination.
UPSC Recruitment, Online Application Form Overview
Eligibility Criteria ->> Since there are large number of vacancies are released every year. Different qualifications are required by various departments. Some criteria are given below:
Educational Criteria ->> job seekers those who wants to apply in UPSE examinations should be graduate or diploma holder from any recognized university.
Age Criteria –>> UPSC has decided the lower limit of 18 years for applying for any post in UPSC but the upper age limit varies with category. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category aspirants.Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 year for OBC candidates and 10 years relaxation for physically disabled candidates.
Method of Selection ->> a very simple and fair method of selection is followed by UPSC recruitment panel. Method of selection step by step is given below:-
- Firstly candidates need to send the duly filled application form to official address of Union Public Service Commission.
- Then UPSC release admit cards for those who have send the application form.
- Exam will be conducted on the decided date that examination is known as Civil Service Examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in written exam.
- Then the shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
- Then they join UPSC in respective department if they get success in UPSC.
How to Apply ->> Here are the steps for applying for UPSC:-
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment link and check if the recruitments available for the post for which you are looking for.
- Read the instructions carefully and check the eligibility.
- Then fill the application form carefully and submit it as given in instructions.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
Fill Online Application Form
Message ->> friends we always publish legal information’s regarding any recruitment related to any sector for unemployed people of this country or those who want to change their job designation in other sector. So, always stay in touch with us for any query regarding any recruitment.